[BioC] SAM for R

Cappola, Thomas thomas.cappola at uphs.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 3 09:30:09 MEST 2003

I have been using the affy package to summarize and filter .cel files into
expression sets, then exporting these sets into SAM (Significance Analysis
of Microarrays) to select differentially expressed genes.
This is getting cumbersome; it would be more straightforward to do
everything in R.
Does anyone have functions for SAM in R, or can I use any of the existing
bioconductor packages to select differentially expressed genes in a way
similar to SAM?

Thanks

Thomas Cappola, M.D.

Assistant Professor of Medicine

Heart Failure and Transplantation

University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine

6 Penn Tower

3400 Spruce Street

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Tel 215-615-0805  Fax 215-615-0828