[BioC] Difficulty in installing Biobase 1.3.22

lshen at intergate.com lshen at intergate.com
Tue Jun 10 15:26:59 MEST 2003

Dear All:

I am installing Bioconductor 1.2 on RedHat Linux 9. The installation is fine.

But I got this error on run:

> library(Biobase)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
Error in parse(file, n, text, prompt) : syntax error on line 1
Error in library(Biobase) : .First.lib failed

I replaced Biobase 1.3.22 with 1.1.2, then the error message go off. But when I
install Biobase 1.3.22 again, the error messsage appeared again.

Can anyone give me some hint on the possible reason?

Thanks in advance.

Lishuang Shen