[BioC] Affy Normalization!

Puhong Gao pgao at hunter.cuny.edu
Tue Jun 10 16:53:39 MEST 2003

Rafael,

Thank you very much for your input. I thought that, though quantile
nomalization only uses pm values by default, it will read in both pm and mm
values.

I would love to test justRMA. But here is my dilemma. justRMA function is
available in R; but I have tried unsuccessfully to get the 150 cel files
into R. I managed to get the 150 cel files read into S-Plus ArrayAnalyzer
(no problem); but justRMA is not included in the ArrayAnalyzer. Any
suggestions? Is it possible to somehow port justRMA function to S-plus?
Thanks.

Regards,

Puhong