[BioC] Problem using make.cdf.env

Wenqiong Chen jchen at diversa.com
Tue Jun 10 15:48:10 MEST 2003

You would need some additional tools to get it working. One is
"http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/tools.zip". Another one is
"http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/MinGW-2.0.0-3.exe" and this is the
correct compiler we are supposed to use.
Follow the instruction at  http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/. I got it
working successfully with our custom cdf files.
In case it is a mistypo, the command in DOS should be Rcmd INSTALL
rae230acdf. This first R should be capitalized.
wenqiong