[BioC] Problem using make.cdf.env

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jun 11 09:58:56 MEST 2003

I contributed the envs to Bioconductor yesterday, so they will probably
be on the website soon. I also emailed the win env to Paul. Anybody else
who needs the env in the meantime can send me an email.

Also, note that DOS is case insensitive, so it doesn't matter if you
capitalize or not.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> ririzarr at jhsph.edu 06/10/03 10:40PM >>>
another alternative is to contribute the package to bioconductor and
they
will automatically make the windows binary.