[BioC] Question about R and expresso()

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:28:46 MEST 2003

i dont fully understand your email, but im guessing the function

mas5

may be what you are looking for. mas5 basically does

expresso(data,bgcorrect.method="mas",pmcorrect.method="mas",
	 normalize=FALSE,summary.method="mas",...)

but it also normalizes using the function: affy.scalevalue.exprSet

rafael
ps - data is a function in R's base package. i prefer using  Data or
mydata.