[BioC] question about ath1121501cdf package

Justin Borevitz borevitz at salk.edu
Tue Jun 17 13:13:41 MEST 2003

Hi Wenlei, there are 2 commercial Arabidopsis arrays.  One is ATH1 that has
22k genes, the other is the old one with 8k genes called AG.  You have
downloaded the wrong cdf package because the link is incorrect.  You can
download the Source for ATH1 from bioconductor and install it if you are set
up to do this or get the right Win32 .zip from this link.
http://natural.salk.edu/ath1121501cdf.zip

Justin
http://naturalvariation.org