[BioC] MGU74A and MGU74Av2

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 20 21:10:17 MEST 2003

You have several options.

1. treat the MGU74a  and MGU74av2 seperately, then try to figure out a
way to combine them.
2. Look at only the common probesets but in this case you will be
thowing away about 2500-3000 probesets (out of about 12600 total
probesets)

Option 1 is doable right now.

I will have an approach for option 2 in a couple of hours (a local
colleague has been bothering me about this for awhile).

thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>