[BioC] maanova background correction

kfbargad at lg.ehu.es kfbargad at lg.ehu.es
Wed Jun 25 12:04:19 MEST 2003

I agree that subtracting background can add variability to your
dataset, but I think that if you don´t subtract it you risk having
spots with a signal value composed of its real signal value plus a
high background signal value. What do you think about prefiltering for
those spots with an ubnormal high background value and then doing your
analysis? Could this be an option?

David