[BioC] memory limit increase

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 26 10:17:23 MEST 2003

Hi,

  ?Memory

 or read the rather large number of posts to the R mailing list on
  this topic (mailing list archives are available from
 www.r-project.org, and follow the links)

 RObert

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 04:51:15PM -0700, Tapan Mehta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could anybody please tell me how to increase the
> dynamic memory on Bioconductor installed on Linux
> system.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Regards,
>
> Tapan Mehta

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |