[BioC] obtaining PM/MM data from the .CEL files

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Sat Jun 28 12:28:35 MEST 2003

You can get information from the help pages that come with R. Type
help.start() to get a browser, and go to the affy help section.

Additionally, you can get information from the vignettes that come with
affy. You will find links to the vignettes at the top of the affy help
page, or you can type openVignette() after library(affy) from within R.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Stephen Nyangoma <S.Nyangoma at cs.rug.nl> 06/28/03 06:49AM >>>

Hi
I am just beginning my research in the analysis of Oligonucleotide
GeneChip data. I have difficulty getting information from the data
bases. I have been given some .CEL files and I need to extract perfect
match (PM)/mismatch (MM) pair signal intensities.

Where can I get information how to do this?
Where can I get good information about extracting info from .CEL files?

Best regards.

Stephen.