[BioC] e coli CDF file?

Byron Ellis bellis@hsph.harvard.edu
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:48:51 -0500

Hi guys, does anyone have the Affymetrix E Coli CDF file around (or
alternatively the dChip .bin file for the CDF file)? We're doing a lab
on the low level expression index generation and I'd luck to have
students run a small experiment using both Bioconductor and dChip in
the lab using some e coli data (most because its a small dataset :-)).

Failing that, a pointer to a small dataset with the CDF file available
would also work (like in the 5 chip range---these machines are not
terribly well endowed with memory or speed) :-)

Byron Ellis (bellis@hsph.harvard.edu)
"Oook" - The Librarian