[BioC] memory problem with Affy

Phguardiol at aol.com Phguardiol@aol.com
Tue Mar 4 03:57:07 MET 2003

Hi,
I am trying to use the Affy package on a windows XP PC with 512 Mo. I m
I am trying to use widget and here is what I get:
Error in firstlib(which.lib.loc, package) :
TCL_LIBRARY is not set
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : tcl/tk package 'tcltk' not available --
forget about 'tkWidgets' !

When I dont use widget everything is about to be fine since in some
operations, for instance when I try to use the hist function, I get this kind
of message:
Error: cannot allocate vector of size 67328 Kb
In addition: Warning Message:
Reached total allocation of 511Mb: see help(memory.size)
The help does not help me that much, maybe because of my limited
understanding of the process or of my poor english but maybe some of you can
do better than the help file !?
Thanks
Philippe

	[[alternate HTML version deleted]]