[BioC] three more questions

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Thu Mar 6 12:44:19 MET 2003

This isn't a 'bug' per se.  From the write.table documentation:

     Normally there is no column name for a column of row names.  If
     `col.names=NA' a blank column name is added.  This can be used to
     write CSV files for input to spreadsheets.

This option should probably be added to the appropriate call to write.table.

-Greg