[BioC] paired t test question ?

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Mar 14 15:33:20 MET 2003

At 03:04 PM 14/03/2003, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I have 2 different cell lines (B cells and fibroblasts) with the same genbe
>deficiency and the corresponding corrected cell lines. What package (+
>syntax) can I use in Bioconductor to run a comparison at the same time of the
>corrected versus deficient fibroblast and of the corrected versus deficient B
>cells ?
>Thanks
>Philippe

Perhaps a little more information? Are you doing microarray experiments
with the cell lines? If so, what sort of microarrays? cDNA? One or two
colour? Affy? What experimental design? How many arrays?

Gordon
Dr Gordon K Smyth, Senior Research Scientist, Bioinformatics,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
Tel: (03) 9345 2326, Fax (03) 9347 0852,
Email: smyth at wehi.edu.au, www: http://www.statsci.org