[BioC] Affy scan

Eric elibby at cnd.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 27 11:16:31 MET 2003

I am using a Windows NT machine and have installed R, Bioconductor, Affy, etc. I am trying to scan in some CEL files but the machine just stalls as the files are not scanned. I have let the machine go over night with no success. The cel files are in the directory as I checked and found them. I also selected only one. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric

********************************
********************************
********************************
"So will my page be colored that I write?
Being me, it will not be white.
But it will be
a part of you, instructor.
You are white---
yet a part of me, as I am a part of you.
That's American.
Sometimes perhaps you don't want to be a part of me.
Nor do I often want to be a part of you.
But we are, that's true!
I guess you learn from me---
although you're older---and white---
and somewhat more free.