[BioC] getBioC v1.2.22 & [R] v1.6.2

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 28 13:52:10 MET 2003

> I apologize if I am missing something really obvious but I have looked at
> four U.S. mirror sites under package sources and I do not see this package.
> Where do I look? Thanks.

There is no Windows version of this package, but it is not necessary for
the Windows version of AnnBuilder to properly function.

As of the very latest version of getBioC (just put on the site a few
minutes ago) - 1.2.23, you can now specify the option "force=TRUE", and it
will download packages even if all dependencies are not met.

-J