[BioC] mageml

Cary Miller Cary.Miller at uchsc.edu
Wed Nov 5 01:56:33 MET 2003

Hi all,
  I am attempting to use public MAGEML data without success.  My current
datasets are E-CAGE-{2,3,4} from ArrayExpress.  According to the tutorial
a MAGEML file requires packages
BioAssayData
BioAssay
BioMaterial
BioSequence
ArrayDesign
DesignElement

I suppose this is the problem because inspection of package content shows
this:
> magePackageDetector(ecage3)

 File  aVIB-Col_vs_aUNIL-Col.xml  contains the following packages:

         BioMaterial_package
         BioAssay_package
         QuantitationType_package
         BioAssayData_package

There is only 1 xml file included with the data.  How can I get the
correct packages?   Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks
  --cam

--
//=\ Cary Miller                                    //=\
\=// Center for Computational Pharmacology          \=//