[BioC] Re: read.GenePix() function

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Thu Nov 6 09:08:40 MET 2003

This can be done by providing a user-specified function to the wt.fun
argument of read.maimages() in the limma package. Just use something like

mywtfun <- function(dat) as.numeric( (dat$RF>dat$RB+2*dat$RBSD) &
(dat$GF>dat$GB+2*dat$GBSD))
RG <- read.maimages(files,
columns=list(Gf="GF,Rf="RF",Gb="GB",Rb="RB"),wt.fun=mywtfun)

Gordon