[BioC] download page for all packages?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 7 20:51:41 MET 2003

What about something as simple as download.packages2,
which kind of takes care of what you want, from within R

 Robert

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 02:40:02PM -0500, Cooper Bethea wrote:
> hi folks-
> i'd like to build rpms of the bioconductor packages, but it's a total
> pain in the ass to get the sources because the repositories specified in
> the reposTools documentation (like
> http://bioconductor.org/repository/release1.3/package/ ) have directory
> listings disabled (at least for me in mozilla).
>
> would it be possible to maintain a page with a simple list of links to
> the most current released version of each package in bioconductor? it
> sucks to have to crawl through the main website to get bioconductor
> tarballs.

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |