[BioC] Rdbi/RdbiPgSQL fixes

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Nov 9 08:16:17 MET 2003

I don't know if it is the right place to post patches,
but I would like to suggest some fixes to the
Rdbi/RdbiPgSQL interface from BioConductor.

http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/rdbi/
Rdbi:
- fixed load of RdbiPgSQL
- fixed dbConnectionInfo()

RdbiPgSQL:
- fixed table export to PostgreSQL
- added make.names() to polish column names for R usage

(Maybe some of them are already in CVS)

Now the interface seems to work smoothly.

Thanks to Steno Fontanari and Dirk Eddelbuettel for their assistance.

Kind regards

 Markus
--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica