[BioC] Problem outputting normalized file

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Mon Nov 10 20:17:28 MET 2003

Jean,

	Thank you very much. As best I can see write.xls was not covered in
the "Introduction to marrayInput". It is also not discussed  in the
on-line help under marrayInput. Is there some way I could have learned
about this function short of querying the news group? I ask in case
there is a source of documentation that I am apparently missing.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Oncoinformatics Core
Lecturer
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C
Columbia University
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032
(212)305-6901 (5-6901) (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

"In slumberland there are 100 kinds of halavah and you
have to eat every one." -Rose Friedman, age 7