[BioC] cdf files

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Tue Nov 18 16:02:17 MET 2003

The package makecdfenv is the place to check.
It contains parsers for the CDF files, and utilities
to create cdfenvs (what you probably refer to by "bioconductor .cdf").

The package makecdfenv and cdfenv packages can both be downloaded
from the website (the former in either the section "release" or "devel",
and the later in the section "metadata").

Hoping it helps,

L.