[BioC] segmentation fault with using normalize.quantiles(), affy library

Siew Leng TENG slteng at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 18 08:21:16 MET 2003

Hi,

 I am using R-1.8.1.alpha with affy_1.4.1 in Unix system, and now
 experiencing "Segmentation fault" whenever I use normalize.quantiles() on a 34000x6
 matrix. R gave "Segmentation fault", halted my codes and exited from R
 without any other message. Affy was re-installed, and the same situation
 happens again. No other messages were given.

 Greatly appreciate any advice, and as to how I can possibly proceed on.

 Thank you and good day,
 Melinda