[BioC] gcrma commands in expresso function

Anthony Bosco anthonyb at ichr.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 19 02:46:46 MET 2003

HI,

I want to use gcrma background correction in expresso function (so I
can use other normalisation methods and different summary methods).

However I seem to get errors, can someone please check my R codes below:

Also, I don't know where to find/search the archives of other FAQ for
bioconductor

Regards

Anthony

cs.data<-ReadAffy()

gcrma.mle<-bg.correct.gcrma(cs.data,gcgroup=getGroupInfo(cs.data),estimate="mle")

gcrma.eb<-bg.correct.gcrma(cs.data,gcgroup=getGroupInfo(cs.data),estimate="eb")

eset<-expresso(gcrma.eb,bg.correct=FALSE,
normalize.method="loess",pmcorrect.method="pmonly",summary.method="medianpolish")

Anthony Bosco - Cell Biology Research Assistant

Institute for Child Health Research
(Company Limited by Guarantee ACN 009 278 755)
Subiaco, Western Australia, 6008

Ph 61 8 9489  , Fax 61 8 9489 7700
email anthonyb at ichr.uwa.edu.au