[BioC] gcrma

Raffaele Calogero raffaele.calogero at unito.it
Sun Oct 5 14:47:18 MEST 2003

Hi,
I am using the gcrma function to calculate genechips intensities. I
realize that it requires a lot of  RAM and takes quite a lot of time to
compute the intensities related to more then 11 arrays on a Pentium IV
2.5 GHz, 1 Gb RAM running RedHat 8.0.
Since I am setting up a little linux cluster I wonder if there is any
possibility to distribute the gcma calculation over a PC cluster.
Raffaele

--

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Unità di Genomica e Bioinformatica