[BioC] where are the developmental packages ?!!

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 10 18:31:23 MEST 2003

Hi,
 folks,
  sorry the devel version has had a reasonably catastrophic failure
 and will be down for the weekend. My apologies to all;

 this will affect the web page and all automatic downloading
 facilities.

 Robert

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 12:19:08PM -0400, Phguardiol at aol.com wrote:
> Hi
> the page is blank since yesterday on my computer for the developmental pack !!
>
> Requires R Devel or later: R downloading instructions
>
> Bioconductor Install Script: Simply type
> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R"). Then run getBioC() to install Bioconductor.
>
> Users should strongly consider using the reposTools package for installation
> and updating of packages. Using the install script will set up the appropriate
> structure for the reposTools system.
>

> Bioconductor Package Bundle: Required & recommended packages, version 1.2
> (Source version only)
>

> PackageTitleVersion
>

> then nothing...is it an updating process ?
> Phil
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |