[BioC] Anyone Know how to make a fake CEL file?

Johannes Freudenberg mai98ftu at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Oct 15 18:46:31 MEST 2003

Hi Richard,

> Does anyone know the corresponding i2xy function that would be needed
> for the mu72av2 chip?

as far as I know, the i2xy() function is included in the CDF packages that you
can download from the BioConductor website (click on MetaData). I didn't find
the respective package for the mu72av2 chip though. I'm assuming it's something
like

  i2xy <- function(i) cbind((i-1) %% nr, (i-1) %/% nc)

where nr is the number of rows and nc the number of columns of the chip which
is in the case of hgu95av2:

> Dilution at nrow
[1] 640
> Dilution at ncol