[BioC] limmaGUI: Warning: ActiveTcl could not be found....

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Oct 16 13:23:50 MEST 2003

Hi,

I downloaded the R and install it first.

I downloaded the ActiveTcl from
http://ftp.activestate.com/ActiveTcl/Windows/8.4.4/
and install it in the dir C:\Tcl

I download the packages nlme, sma, tkrplot, R2HTML, limma and xtable form
CRAN and install its.

So, I install limmaGUI from the
install.packages("limmaGUI",contriburl="http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI",
CRAN=NULL) command in rGUI.

In the dir C:\Tcl\bin, I see the binaries:
tclsh.exe
tclsh84.exe
tkcon.tcl
wish.exe