[BioC] getBioC(relLevel="devel") fails under r-devel

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 17 19:12:59 MEST 2003

> Using a current version of r-devel on a Debian GNU/Linux system I
> encounter an error in getBioC(relLevel="devel").

Is this happening to you on R-release?  Is it possible that something has
changed in the time between R-release and now in the R-devel branch that
would be causing this?

I'm downloading R-devel now, will see what is going on.  I can't replicate
this using R-1.8 (which for about a week longer is what the BioC-devel is
going to be tracking instead of R-devel)