[BioC] Error with ImaGene out put file in limma

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Wed Oct 22 21:48:31 MEST 2003

Hi Gordon and All.

I suspect that my doubts are very basic! I am sorry for this! However, the
maillist is the only way that I have to solve these doubts. I can say that
am being very well helped.

But, I have another doubt, and, possibly, have others:

When I typed the command below,

>fit <- lmFit(MA, design=c(-1,1,-1))
>fit <- eBayes(fit)
>options(digits=3)
>topTable(fit, n=30, adjust="fdr")
>plot.print.tip.lowess(RG,layout,pch=16,cex=0.1,image=3)

it opened up a new window and appeared the graph of dispersion of points,
without the tendency line and the following error:

Error in 1:npin : NA/NaN argument

When I typed this other command, appeared only the error:

Error in 1:npin : NA/NaN argument

What can be?

Marcelo

---