[BioC] problems with affy package

Stephen Moore Stephen.Moore at arragen.com
Tue Oct 28 10:32:56 MET 2003

Dear All,

I have been trying to generate expression measures from the mu6500 chip.  I have downloaded the four subchip cdf files, however when I import the cel file data as a whole, it stalls on certain chips, for example, it stalled on the subB cel file and said it was not of subA type.  When I carry out these chips individually they work.  Is there a certain sequence in which the process has to be carried out or am I missing something quite trivial.  Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Cheers

Steve.

Dr. Stephen Moore
Senior Scientist