[BioC] calculate interaction between aminoacids residues

Aedin Culhane aedin.culhane at ucd.ie
Wed Oct 29 16:26:17 MET 2003

In addition to those programs mentioned by Fabien, I think that Willie
Taylor's program SAP should calculate the RMSD (root mean square deviation)
between all pairs. Also SwissPDB viewer is very nice for visualising
distance between two or multiple protein sequences.  In SwissPDB viewer the
amino acids in a protein structure can be coloured by distance to another
protein.  This visualisation can be very useful if you are generating
protein models (and for presentations).

Aedin