[BioC] Error in load VSN library

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:57:48 MET 2003

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
getBioC(relLevel="devel")

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "Marcelo Luiz de Laia" <mlaia at fcav.unesp.br> 10/29/03 11:54AM >>>
Dear MacDonald, Dear Huber and Dear All,

I upgrade R from version 1.7.1 to 1.8.0 in a few days a go.

I was learnning limma (to analyses my microarray data) and to day I decide
learnning about VSN (to analyses my macroarray data).

Can you send me a instructions for automatic upgrade to devel mode in
windows?

Thanks a lot

Marcelo