[BioC] normalising different chip types

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Sep 3 11:55:56 MEST 2003

Hi Marg,

have a look at the function 'combine' in the package 'matchprobes'.
Try
? combine
openVignette("matchprobes")

The documentation is somewhat sketchy, and it probably requires some
understanding of the inner workings of the affy package to run it. Let me
know if you have questions

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber