[BioC] Bug in makecdfenv 1.3.4

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 12 18:59:31 MEST 2003

Hi James,

thanks!

The parameter "force" in createPackage was renamed to "unlink" a couple of
weeks ago, see
http://franz.stat.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Rpacks/Biobase/R/createpackage.R.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6&cvsroot=Bioconductor
to make it more consistent with the names of similar parameters of other
functions. The bug in "make.cdf.env" is being repaired right now and will
propagate to the web repository soon.

Thanks again,
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber