[BioC] limma and ArrayVision

alessandro ambrosi ale.ambrosi at unipd.it
Wed Sep 24 12:39:19 MEST 2003

Hi all!

I tried to use read.maimages to read ArrayVision files as Gordon suggested.
Unfortunately I get the following:

 > read.maimages("12371987B.csv", source="arrayvision", sep=",")
Error in match.arg(source, c("spot", "spot.close.open", "genepix",
"quantarray")) :
         ARG should be one of spot, spot.close.open, genepix, quantarray

I've just updated all the packages so I think this is not the problem.
Have you any suggestion?

Thank you a lot in advance,
best
Alessandro