[BioC] limma and ArrayVision

alessandro ambrosi ale.ambrosi at unipd.it
Fri Sep 26 14:15:27 MEST 2003

Hi all,

first of all thanks again for all your help.
Reading ArrayVision files sometimes I get the following

> > read.maimages("2706L.csv", source="arrayvision", sep=",")
>Error in "[.data.frame"(obj, , columns$Gb) :
>         not all specified columns exist

I noted that ArrayVision files have not a standard number of
columns and it depends on which informations user decided to
save. So the interesting columns (relative to intensity and
background) can change position. One must pay attention that

Ctrl Median Dens -> Rf = 2,
Ctrl Bkg         -> Rb = 5,
Data Median Dens -> Gf = 7,
Data Bkg         -> Gb = 10