[BioC] Older devel versions of affy

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Sep 29 13:00:15 MEST 2003

Hi all,

I made the fatal mistake of updating affy after the devel version
started requiring R >= 1.8.0 and before it actually became compatible
with 1.8, so I am stuck in no-man's land (I realize I can use the
release version, but I like some of the functionality of the devel
version better).

Is there some magical place on the bioconductor website (that I have
yet to find) where I can get older devel versions of packages, or are
they updated and the older versions simply vanish into the ether?

TIA,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core