[BioC] problems with Greg's installer script

Kimpel, Mark W mkimpel at iupui.edu
Wed Apr 14 19:16:24 CEST 2004

When I try to run Greg's installer script I immediately get a syntax error for the command "RCMD ?= R-1.9.0". I am running 1.9.0 on Windows XP.

Am I doing something wrong?

Mark

Mark W. Kimpel MD
Department of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine
Biotechnology, Research, & Training Center
1345 W. 16th Street
Indianapolis, IN  46202

Message: 8