[BioC] Genbank to Unigene IDs

Dave Waddell dwaddell at nutecsciences.com
Thu Apr 15 16:01:42 CEST 2004

Well I take that back, on a second run it correctly produces (I guess I
caught it at a bad time ;-):
java -jar MatchMiner.jar -Tlookup -ORhuman -I1accno -IA1genebankaccnumber
-OTunigene -Aunigenenumber  -IF1C:\Temp\t
empFile.txt -OFstdout -HStrue
                        **************************************
                                 Matchminer Build:115
                        Genomics and Bioinformatics Group,NCI
                                        NIH
                        **************************************

Input Summary                                           Value

Build                                           115
Date                                            Thursday, April 15, 2004
Operation                                       Lookup
Organism                                        Homo sapiens
Input Source Name                               C:\Temp\tempFile.txt
Input Type                                      GenBank Accession Number
Input Algorithm                                 GenBank(All inc. RefSeq)
Output Type                                     UniGene Cluster Id
Output Algorithm                                Active UniGene Cluster Ids

Lookup Summary:
   2 Items from the input list that has output
   0 Items from the input list with no output
   0 Items from the input list that were not found in the database

Function        Original Order  Input GenBank Accession Number  Output
UniGene Cluster Id       Mult. Assoc. in Input GenBank Ac
cession Number  Index
Lookup Output   1       NM_004551       Hs.429506       Y       20092
Lookup Output   1       NM_004551       Hs.429506       Y       4407

Dave.