[BioC] Multiple fields in Imagene data files

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 19 19:30:27 CEST 2004

Hi Gordon,

For Imagene output on Amersham Codelink files for the 20K UniSet Human I chip, I know the ranges of the spot coordinates are:

Field  metarow metacol   row    col
B        1       1       1:5    1:71
A        1       1:8     1:154  1:8
C        1       1       1:5    1:71
B1       1       1       1:5    1:71
A1       1       1:8     1:154  1:8
C1       1       1       1:5    1:71

where the order of the Fields in this list is how they are laid out on the array.  Also, the spots are laid down in a hexagonal packing arrangement.

There is a 55K Human chip that will be available soon, but I don't know what the imagene output file will look like as far as the fields and such.

Hope this is helpful,
Dick
Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html