[BioC] Multiple fields in Imagene data files

Natalie P. Thorne npt22 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 19 15:08:21 CEST 2004

Gordon,

I have output files where there are more than one field and they have
different numbers of Metarows, Metacols and Rows, Cols, see example below

        Begin Field Dimensions
                Field   Metarows        Metacols        Rows    Cols
                B       1       1       5       71
                B1      1       1       5       71
                C       1       1       5       71
                C1      1       1       5       71
                A       1       8       154     8
                A1      1       8       154     8
        End Field Dimensions

I haven't analysed these data files yet.  They are Amersham human arrays,
image analysed with Imagene.

Natalie

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Gordon Smyth wrote:

> Dear Imagene users.
>
> Jean Yang and Agnes Paquet are currently helping me to implement reading of
> Imagene image analysis output files when there is more than one field on
> the arrays, e.g., as below.
>
> Can we assume that all fields on the arrays will have the same number of
> Cols and Metacols? Does anyone know of counter examples?
>
> Cheers
> Gordon

______________________________
Natalie Thorne