[BioC] [JOB] Computational Statistician

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Tue Apr 20 17:47:36 CEST 2004

We have an open position for a computational statistician in the
Non-Clinical Biostatistics group here at Pfizer.

We're looking for someone with strong computational skills in R and SAS, and
who is interested in creating real applications.

The focus will be on statistical genetics, but we handle almost every kind
of statistics outside of Phase II and later clinical trials, so there will
be plenty of opportunity to do other things as well.

For further information or to submit an application, please visit
http://pfizer.softshoe.com/cgi-bin/job-show?J_PINDEX=J974700KW.

Thanks,

-Greg

Gregory R. Warnes
Manager, Non-Clinical Statistics
Pfizer Global Research and Development
Tel: 860-715-3536

LEGAL NOTICE\ Unless expressly stated otherwise, this messag...{{dropped}}