[BioC] getting MAS for a large affy object

Hao Liu liuha at umdnj.edu
Sun Apr 25 04:20:06 CEST 2004

Dear All:

I read 178 affy results into on object using ReadAffy().

however, when I tried to computer MAS, the computer apparently don't
have enough memory to complete the operation. I wonder if there is anyway
to circumvent this.

Another question is after getting MAS, how do I write results to different
file based on the origin of the tissue?

I have all affy in MAS5 but in separate files, I wonder if I can use R to
combine them based on their tissue origin, this is actually an alternative
to what I asked above -- but I am no good with R.

Best regards

Hao Liu, Ph. D