[BioC] venn diagram

Anthony Bosco anthonyb at ichr.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 28 10:41:22 CEST 2004

Hi.

I actually want to compare lists of gene names (not expression data)
using venn diagram tools.

For example if I have a cell line and stimulate with several
different treatments I want to know which genes are differentially
expressed in all treatments or only some of the treatments.

I would also like to look at this graphically to get an overview of
which treatments are more similar.

I realise that heatmap functions etc would show
similarities/differences b/w treatments but in this particular case I
want to use venn diagrams.

Regards

Anthony

Anthony Bosco - PhD Student

Institute for Child Health Research
(Company Limited by Guarantee ACN 009 278 755)
Subiaco, Western Australia, 6008

Ph 61 8 9489  , Fax 61 8 9489 7700
email anthonyb at ichr.uwa.edu.au