[BioC] GOStat and multiple testing

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 14:01:14 CEST 2004

 Perhaps correction of multiple testing in this case is not so important as
the GO terminology itself is such a subjective entity. GOstats then can be
viewed as a useful tool and scores as a useful index, but an attempt to
attain exactness is flawed at a level prior to enumeration. To create them
may only encourage over-interpretation.