[BioC] Query

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Aug 5 18:57:18 CEST 2004

grids or clusters?  They aren't quite the same.  We've done some
cluster work, but it's preliminary.

You'd have to rewrite (or start fresh) to handle the relocation of
data, adjusting locally for network speed.

My group and others have developed basic infrastructure for doing
this, but it isn't clear how to do it correctly in general.