[BioC] ? bug in limma classifyTestsP

Kimpel, Mark W mkimpel at iupui.edu
Fri Aug 6 19:53:27 CEST 2004

I have noticed that I get exactly the same number of sig. t-tests when
using the limma function classifyTestsP when using both methods="none"
and methods="fdr". Delving a little deeper, I performed the function
p.adjust(fit2$p.value, method="fdr"). Output from this indicates that
the p values are indeed being properly adjusted with the fdr method.

Why are these adjusted p values not being passed to the classifyTestsP
function?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark W. Kimpel MD

Official Business Address:

Department of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine
Biotechnology, Research, & Training Center
1345 W. 16th Street
Indianapolis, IN  46202

Preferred Mailing Address:

15032 Hunter Court