[BioC] questions about limma

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:14:38 CEST 2004

You might want to read 'An Introduction to R', which outlines simple manipulations such as this.

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "κ Õ£ ±±¾©-¶ Ì*»ù " <weig at genomics.org.cn> 08/07/04 08:56AM >>>
Dear Sir/Madam:
     Glad to writing to you.
     I'm trying to use limma to analyse my microarray data. now I can get the "MA.txt"file which contains all of the ratios and intensities. but I want to get those genes that differentially expressed, ie. the log ratio is <-1 or >1. Could you write a command to write those genes to a seperate file.
     thanks, and waiting for your reply.
 your sincerely
                                       Gang Wei